Friday, March 6, 2009

35 weeks done...and 6 days to go...

Yesterday we had our final doctor's appointment before delivery. We had an ultrasound but she didn't take measurements to estimate weights...I guess we'll just have to see what they weigh next week!! Everything else looked good with the babies. I am scheduled to have a c-section next Wednesday. We are both really excited to see these little boys. So, if my body can wait until next Wednesday they will be born on the 11th of March! As you can see from the picture I am quite large at this point...my skin is stretched out like you wouldn't believe. We look forward to our next post having pics of two little boys for you all to see!!
Until next week,
Ryon, Paula and the Boys

4 comments:

Holly said...

You look fabulous!!! I can't believe the boys will be here in less than a week!!! I know you guys are ready to meet them!

Jen Palmer said...

I think you look smaller than most women with only 1 baby! You look fabulous! Am so excited to see pics of your miracle boys! Love, Fuller

Sonia said...

Paula, you look amazing. I am so excited to see your precious boys. You will in my prayers for a safe delivery and healthy little boys. Love Sonia

kelli plemons said...

Yea Paula! I am so happy for you and Ryon! Best of luck to you tomorrow...can't wait to meet the baby boys!